martedì 22 novembre 2011

The cosy sweater




TUESDAY. a brief post just to show you my casual outifit of today. this cosy sweater is the perfect piece for these cold days, exactly the comfortable item I need to go through 6 hours of lesson at university (yeah, some days it seems I'm leaving there). the location is just in front of my house in Siena, unfortunately there were a lot of cars stuck in the traffic jam but the scenary is more urban than usual and I like it. the Burberry's bag is borrowed from my friend Giulia (a present from her boyfriend Lorenzo), so huge thanks to them both. last week Radiohead announced their italian tour, with even 4 dates: Rome, Florence, Bologna and Udine. tickets went sold out in a while on their official site, but now are available on ticketone, here. are you guys going there? hurry up, the tickets won't be on sale so far! an evening of really boring studying is waiting for me, good tuesday night modaioli!









SWEATER H&M
SCARF from Marocco
BAG Burberry
BLAZER H&M
FLATS H&M
SUNGLASSES Ray Ban
NAILPOLISH KIKO

2 commenti:

  1. the sweater and scarf are soooooooo cute!!!love them!<3






    xxxx

    RispondiElimina
  2. this is really cute! I really like your haircut and clothes!! really like your blog. Check out mine and let's follow each other if you like it :D

    RispondiElimina