lunedì 21 novembre 2011

Winter cuties



MONDAY. here are my new winter loves. I was looking and thinking about buying this sequined clutch for so long that as I stepped into Zara, I was already at the cash desk. I truly adore it combined with my new white faux fur, the mix is so chic and I found it perfect for a night out. the zara sweater is quite casual, but matched with the H&M gold necklace it gets a totally different allure. this is the perfect ready to wear look for a winter day, don't you think? and dulcis in fundo, my new two dresses, both in transparent chiffon. the spotted one is from ASOS, I fell in love with since two months (it is inspired from Stella McCartney, how to resist?), but only last week I managed to find my size (yeah, 6 is more than claimed). it's a really unique dress, one sleeve, and the spot mesh are in more than one point. IMINLOVE. the other one is from H&M, the fabrique is velvet with bat-sleeve in chiffon. I found it pretty funny and it suits very well, so I just thought, why not? hope you liked my new stuff, goodnight modaioli







ZARA CLUTCH - 39,95 €
ZARA SWEATER
H&M NECKLACE - 7,95 €
ASOS ONE SLEEVE DRESS ON SALE HERE
H&M CHIFFON DRESS - 9,95 €

2 commenti:

  1. bellissimi acquisti :)

    ti aspetto da me!;)
    xx

    http://thechicattitude.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. L'abito di H&M è meraviglioso... l'ho cercato dappertutto senza mai trovarlo :(

    RispondiElimina